Size Guide - Watches
The newest range of Stealth Watches, both the Mechanical and the Digital, are made using high-quality materials and experience. However, if your watch is defected in any way, the warranty policy below shows the coverage we offer.
- Twenty-four-month warranty cover on materials and manufacturing defects, including only the following: watch movement, hands, and dial.
- The watch can either be repaired or replaced with a new watch, provided the return policy terms are met.
- In the case of replacing your watch, we cannot guarantee that your faulty watch will be replaced with the exact same watch model if it is no longer available. Customer Service will contact you regarding this issue and arrange a solution to match your needs.
- The warranty does not cover the following: defects in materials or workmanship of battery, case, crystal, strap or bracelet, damage from improper handling, lack of care, accidents or normal wear and tear, defect of internal or external components due to water damage.
1. BASIC SPECIFICATION
|Case fitting diameter||19.4mm||25.6mm|
2. TIME PERFORMANCE
|Duration time||38 hours up||42 hours up|
*Accuracy of the mechanical watch is different from the daily rate of the quartz watch, and the accuracy will change a maximum of several ten seconds during rewinding the spring. The accuracy of half winding condition will be different from that of full winding condition.
3. INSTRUCTION MANUAL
b) Winding the mainspring
Automatic winding watch can also be hand wound by turning the crown in "B" position. Wind 15 - 20 times and it will start to move naturally after gently shaking.
c) Setting the time
- Pull down the crown out to the "C" position.
- Turn the crown to set the hour and minute hands.
- Push the crown back to the normal position
d) Setting the date
- Pull the crown out to the 1st position.
Turn the crown counter-clockwise to set the date.
* If the date is set between the hours of around 9:00 PM and 4:00 AM, the date may not change on the following day.
- After the date has been set, push the crown back to the normal position.